These days, i have been grooming a great liking towards certain songs..well, apart from being close to heart of course lah sbb the melody’s very catchy, the lyrics are sheepishly corny (yep, i’m kinda jiwang too =p) or the video clip just evoke an emotion yg mengkhayalkan! Anyway, these are the so-called lists in my music box these days yg saya kinda attached dewasa ni :-
- "Too Little Too Late" by JoJo>>> The only 18 years old (or 16 kot?) lass has proven that she isnt merely a beautiful face with mediocre voice. She had her first taste of fame dgn lagu "Leave" 2 years ago which incredibly marked her as the youngest singer to carved a name upon the US Billboard 100! Kudos to her and I must say this latest single "Too Little Too Late" is lyrically enthralling me (*shrug*) and well…Jojo’s beautiful voice is an adding plus and that makes her my number one nightingale hearthrob these days =)..and yeah, this very track also secured her the third spot in US Countdown this week (courtesy of Ryan Seacrest’s Fly FM Countdown semalam)
- "When It All Falls Apart" by The Veronicas>>> A totally kick-My-A## song and lyrically rebellious! The melody’s superbly catchy and well yeah, love the song and the girls are..well,let just say u could actually get double printing of Avril Lavign! Rock ON!
- "Right Where You Want Me" by Jesse McCartney>>>> I dont have teh chance to hear this song via radio yet but well of course, MTV is the saviour=P..I did have the chance to hear the song and watched the premiere of v-clip kat MTV TRL and well it is a catchy song and altho’ i must say i’m not a Pretty Boy-Jesse McCartney’s fan, the song is absolutely heart-gripping and the video was awesome with sum CGI…and lately dalam Hot FM/ Fly FM, rupa-rupanya Alif from One In A Million (the 2nd runner up) telah nyanyikan lagu ni in a malay version re-entitled "Khayal"..No wonder! At first i thot McCartney was singing in Malay! Nee how, the track’s HOT!
- "Smack It" by Akon feat. Eminem. >>>Although the song sounds a lil’ bit groovy in a lamenting way but i like the combination btwn The Senegal born Akon and white rapper Eminem..the result is undeniably blends together like a gel (erk?!) and..well, let just say the Childlike aka Truly Yours (Me la tuh! pada yg tak paham!) hooked up witha song🙂
- "Nothing In This World" by bimbo Paris Hilton>>>She’s a pampered socialiate, a billionaire heiress and a party animal. Yet her slu**ish behaviour seems to make her even popular and ..well, let just say that some catty girls and sissy guys adore her becouase they fantasies THE LIFE SHE’S LIVING! by the way, her latest single totally groovy witha catchy Kylie Minogue’s dancing rithm and i must say the video clip is totally nice!Revolves around this nerdy boy who has crush on Hilton, not knowing tah she moves in the next door! Later, the nerdy became an instant hit when he prodded Hilton to his nighty prom😉