I’ve paid my FIRST ZAKAT FITRAH! Wow, that’s kinda huge for me..hee, baru ader pendapatan sendiri kan? Bayar kat foyer Menara AFFIN Bank tuh;I’ve also just finished my 2nd attachment at Contract Financing department. I have to say I’ve learnt a lot there and quite a beneficiary experience there. I managed to do a Letter of Offer for a company (under surveillance of Kak Ju!) and also managed to complete a Credit application memorandum (CAM) and also learnt about Trade Line/Bills. I have to say I’m beginning to like doing what I’m doing now. Well, passion has to be nurtured gradually. =) And on the last day (yesterday), we got some goodie bags, courtesy of some clients (I supposed kot). And talkin about that, we got this Mama Carries cookies.. I was wondering what is this Mama Carries cookies coz Muzem forwwarded a testimonial on it and then Rashid was telling us that it is the best cookies ever! When Rashid pointed out the cookies, barulah I realize…oh, biskut ni ke? LOL~ Pernah makan la..! LOL!
Anyway, next week dah nak raya. AFFIN Management Trainee @ H2W hanya dapat 5 hari cuti : Sehari sebelum raya (Friday) and start balik on Thurday lepas raya. Erm, raya kali ni tak terasa sangat; maybe sbb dah kerja and masa berpuasa pun kekadang tu lost track. Baju raya taklah excited nak beli: petang ni mungkin pergi Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman kot. Anyway,I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aildifitri kepada semua kenalan dan rakan2x.
These days, there are some music yang keep serenading me :-
- Rihanna & Ne-Yo : I Hate Loving You (the song is simply breathtaking for me la! I like teh lyrics…..ahaha, I know sounds corny but…=) check the song in my page!)
- Evanescence : My Immortal (old song but just got tune in. Very sad song…)
- Britney Spears : Gimme More (despite she’s become vulnerable these days, this Timbaland’s composed is catchy!)
- Dafi : Bila Terasa Rindu (erm…ehhee nice)
- Elyana : Kau & Aku (totally dig this song especially the lyric & music! ahhhhhh! love this!)