We Stay Move In Around So Low. Ask Us Where You Went We Don’t Know And Don’t Care. All We Know Is We Was At Home ‘Cause You Left Us There.
Jukebox : "Good Girl Gone Bad" by Robyn Rihanna Fenty
The New Year 2008 is approaching…and my mood hasn’t improve that much from the wooshy-washy unstable swings. It sucks, I know!~ Tomorrow will be my last day in CRC Kelana Jaya; i think i’m gonna miss people there (I know I can be a melodramatic; overly sometimes!). They have been very patient and friendly towards me and I really treasure most of the coo-operations :-
- Michelle – The loaquacious Customer Service Exec. lenglui whois indeed very friendly and mostly being the person I always tag along (hhaha). It’s fun to see her how she handles customers and how she slyly handles all the teasings and flirtings (hahah).
- Abang Yus – One of my teller mentor. Initially, I thought him as a very serious person (Yalah, He didnt even smile when I first introduced towards him); but turned out he’s the jester/joker of the CRC! Hahha; that reminds me that looks sometimes can be deceiving.
- Abang Jamal – Quite shy but gradually starting to warms up. A hardcore teaser.
- Abang Nizam – Initially, I’m not really comfortable with him coz he’s quite a razor-mouthed. But he meant no harm and that’s when I realize that maybe that’s his nature. He’s a helpful mentor and a great companion as well.
- Kak Mizan – One of the Vault Room aka Strong Room custodians. Quite a razor-mouthed as well but quite a teaser too (hahaha). She’s shown me great deals about the CRC operations and I appreaciate her tolereance towards my childish immaturity (hahah, yeps).
- Kak Dura – A beautiful Kelater Remittance Officer whois very patient and tolerates my every questions. She always teases me and dubbed me as Theory CIC Manual Officer coz I was like so into the CIC readings (haha).
- Jack – A kelate teller-trainee who used to work as a research officer in NAZA with RM 3000+ salary. This reminds me again that books arent to be judged by covers.
- Pak Rahim & Kak Yah – The Pak Guard and the Tea Lady have been very nice towards me; especially Pak Rahim who plays a daddy figure towards me as he’s also a Penangite and promised to find a bilik sewa for me. He always advice me about my safety,etc.
- Kak Nomie – the most joyous Meeter Greeter I’ve ever met. A bubbly figure and contagious laugh are tokens of her friendliness.
- John – My senior and initial mentor. He’s a knowledgable person who shares his experiences with me and very helpful. He even tumpangkan me to the stesen LRT and that’s very nice of him. Thanks!~
Sometimes, I can be so dramatic; (I know!!); but I’m just the kinda person who is honest towards whatever I feel and I don’t like to not say what I feel. I always whine about everyting (sigh) and I’m blessed with people around me who patiently listen to my childish complaints- I really appreciate them all and that’s how i know whether these people are good friends or the otherwise. And Lately, I’ve been attracting quite a number of sleazy people (Geez~). Who the hell they think I’m ???? *whatever*. My appointment aka meeting tete-a-tete with Encik Sharifuddin dibatalkan last week and is due on 2nd January. *tension *tension*. There are few songs that keep playing in my head these days :-
- "Good Girl Gone Bad" by Rihanna – The lyrics is someting *shakes head*
- "Rehab" by Rihanna feat. J.T. – Arghhhh! My jukebox these days…Sh*t!!
- "Breakin’ Dishes" by Rihanna – I’m getting restless with this song.
- "Apologize" by Timbaland feat. One Republic – As much as I try to avoid this song, it keeps playing everwhere I go. In monorail, LRT, in the CRC Kelana Jaya,etc !! Erk!
As much as i like to act mature and grow up, i’m still not able to confine my childish tantrum-throwings when things don’t flow my way. I’m a sensitive, green eyed monster who always get jealous for slightest reason. Difficult huh? Erm yeah..and that’s the reason why CLOWNS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN MY SALVATORY VALVES. I don’t get infatuated with people just because they look hot (well, that’s a bonus if they are, I don’t doubt that); For me, there’s more than meet the eyes. Laughter and jokes always make me intoxicate (erm, apart from tattoos, knives and bondages of course!).
I miss the attention…… (childish,huh? *sigh)