I need to buy more time!!!! After the back-to-back Outside Education (PJK) and Red Crescent Camping, we are to join the cross-country event today, 20th April 2009, spunned for about 7 km beginning from the Bandar Darulaman Lake/Lagoon!
Jauh lagi !!!!
Panasnyaaa…tak ada tempat teduh langsung…
Under the scorching sun of the Northern region (you know Jitra, Kedah is one of the DRIEST place in Malaysia?), we ran all the way into a small wood and then to small villages, in-and-out few bushes and woods and then back to the Darulaman Lake. I can say that although at the moment macam nak pitam sebab terlampau panas sangat (start pukul 2.00 petang!!), pengalaman menghabiskan acara rentas desa 7 km merupakan pengalaman bermakna! Bukan semua orang berjaya melakukannya, kan?? Di samping itu, melihat rakan-rakan yg jauh lebih berusia mencuba sedaya upaya menghabiskan acara memang membakar semangat. Mujurlah saya minor PJK dan sudah terbiasa dengan aktiviti larian; mungkin sebab itu selepas acara merentas desa, tidak terasa letih atau termengah berpanjangan. Adakah saya sudah menjadi lebih sihat???? Hhehe.. Apapun, pengalaman yg bermakna!
Sempat amik gambar lagi.. untuk catatan blog heheh…
Amidst that, the Science microteaching (presentation with peers-to-peers mode; I will be presenting on subject “Classification of Plants and Animals”) and macroteaching (mock teaching; peers as students where me, Kord and Mat will be conducting class on “The Solar System”) will commence beginning this week !! Not to mention:
- the English and PJK macroteaching;
- A group microteaching for PJK as well – I am to do/ conduct a lesson on LSD (Long Slow Distance; which is an activity consisting few modes of psychomotors like running, walking, etc);
- next week there will be IPDA’s Convocation Day (where Science 1 will be responsible as AJK Sambutan!);
- 4th May will be going to “Bina Insan Guru” (B.I.G.) which meant the set-up of committee should be taking place this week!
- To organize a social event for the subject “Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi”;
- The daily journal for English;
- Log book and practical exam for Bowling Club and Red Crescent Society;
- Practical Evaluation on Athletic Skills – lari pecut 100 meter, lompat tinggi, lompat kijang and lontar peluru;
- Presentation of subject “Pembinaan Negara Bangsa” and the paperwork;
- A paperwork on environmental issue – “Pendidikan Alam Sekitar”
- A paperwork on Ilmu Kemanusiaan (pedagogical techniques and observation) which will be featured in a seminar;
- Organizing Road Relay event (athlectic event) on 9th May; getting read all the paraphernalias and the protocol-like procedures;
Acara Khidmat Masyarakat pulak mengutip sampah lepas tuh..hehe.. my classmates Science 1
Panas terik di Darulaman Lake. A nice vista but scorching HOT!
It’s amazing that with non-stop activities, I can still laugh and enjoy the time. Having good companies are indeed important although sometimes, they have to bear my tantrum. KPLI is not bed of roses but it’s the kind of roses I savor, Insya Allah.