Today is 30th December 2015. Time sure flies. Like usual, I always jot my end-of-year reflections and also my new year resolutions. I find that these are good reminders to keep me safeguarded on my targets throughout the year. To reflect on 2015, I could sum up that it is a year of heartbeats.
2015, The Year of Heartbeats.
I have put my highest priority on my Master’s Degree throughout 2015. I am nearing the end of the last semester now. I have just finished my 1st draft of Research Project write-up. Throughout semester 3 until semester 4; I have presented brief gist on my research “Malaysian Moslems’ Perception Towards Cadbury’s Image Repair & Its Halal Image” :-
- Chapter 1-3 as on 10th June 2015 : REFER to https://undomiel84.wordpress.com/2015/06/10/my-research-paper-presentation-chapter-1-3-academic-discussion-on-malaysian-moslems-perception-towards-cadburys-image-repair-its-halal-image-faculty-of-modern-language-commun/ ;
- Chapter 4-5 as on 8th December 2015 : REFER to https://undomiel84.wordpress.com/2015/12/09/my-research-pappepeeeer-presentation-chapter-4-5-bridging-the-knowledge-gaps-of-halal-polemics-in-surburbia-serendah-benoits-image-restoration-theory-malaysian-moslems-perception-towards-ca/ .
This year also proves to be a challenging year for me, personally (REFER to https://undomiel84.wordpress.com/category/my-promise-road-to-recovery/). It is disheartening to see someone that has been so kind and sincere to you experiencing excruciating pain. And what’s more, it is more of mystical / psychological rather than physical ailment? On 20th September 2014, we went to As-Syifa’ branch center in Bandar Baru Bangi Seksyen 15 (REFER to https://undomiel84.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/my-promise-pusat-rawatan-islam-as-syifa-bandar-baru-bangi-seksyen-15/). The condition was under control but circa the last 2 weeks before the Ramadhan ended, I was told that the condition deteriorated and finally after Aidilfitri, we decided to visit As-Syifa’ headquarters on 29th July 2015 (REFER to https://undomiel84.wordpress.com/2015/07/29/my-proise-sihr-djinns-or-infeted-food-the-defense-against-the-dark-arts-pusat-persatuan-kebajikan-pengubatan-islam-malaysia-darussyifa-seksyen-1-bandar-baru-bangi/). It was one of my first experiences witnessing the scenarios involving the mystical Dark Arts.
Darussyifa’ headquarters at Bandar Baru Bangi Seksyen 1.
As of now, my dear confidante and partner is still battling with the insecurity but has improved A LOT since the first day of the attack during Ramadhan. And I am also glad to say that as a person who has always been a physical being and refused to be treated via psychological approach – has now resort to get some therapy sessions with the counselors at HUKM. It tormented me to see when someone who has shown only kindness to me is suffering and like any other person who is involve in a sincere relationship, you would want to show Quid Pro Quo kindness in return.
My House at Tamu Hill Park 4, Bandar Utama Batang Kali.
And the third reflection which I can dub as the icing of my 2015 would be to FINALLY move into my OWN HOUSE at Tamu Hill Park 4, Bandar Utama Batang Kali (REFER to https://undomiel84.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/a-castle-on-a-cloud-part-v-it-is-official-my-own-haven-heaven-tamu-hill-park-4-batang-kali/). Alhamdulillah; after 3 years, from a plain site into erected buildings (https://undomiel84.wordpress.com/category/my-castle-on-a-cloud-my-own-home/), I am now residing at my own place; without anyone having the rights to trespass my own territory!
Eva Longoria managed to get her Master’s Degree!
In reference to the blog entry on my 2015 resolution that I have I jotted on 1st January 2015 (REFER to https://undomiel84.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/my-2015-aims-list-travelling-career-masters-degree-books-new-adventures/), these are the records on the resolutions :-
- Travelling to Middle East or Turkey : Unfortunately for 2015, I do not have any chance to travel abroad or local as I am too obsessed with my Master’s Degree as well as allocating money for my new crib in Tamu Hill Park 4.
- Scouting for Master’s Degree Mini Research topic & career : Alhamdulillah, I have chosen a topic which is deeply related to my forte and interest on Islamic and Malay polemics and to incorporate that into Communication framework – “Malaysian Moslems’ Perception Towards Cadbury’s Image Repair & Its Halal Image”. As for career, I could see the positive energy of my upcoming career paths in Communication area. I was given the chance by my colleagues & lecturer to moderate a seminar on 19th May 2015 with three of the industry’s honchos (including Hans Isaac, no less) and I am glad I took the intimidating challenge (REFER to https://undomiel84.wordpress.com/2015/05/19/becoming-a-moderator-for-pr-seminar-2015-to-have-or-not-to-have-understanding-the-pr-roles-in-social-media-calc-hall-fakulti-bahasa-moden-komunikasi-upm-its-a-new-soundtrack-i/). So, 2016 is the year for me to scout for opportunity to further PhD. After my exam next week on 6th January 2016; I have to start engineering myself towards that. I have to start my PhD next year.
- Books : I have finished more than 5 books this year! Starting from “Salina”, “Thing Of Beauty : The Tragedy of Supermodel Gia”, “The Malay Dilemma”, “Almayer’s Folly”, “The Devil Wears Prada”, “Anne Frank : The Diary of A Young Girl”, “The Fellowship of The Ring”, “Rope of Ash / Rentong”, “The Kite Runner”, “A Thousand Splendid Suns”, “My Sister’s Keeper” & “A Doctor In The House : Memoirs Of Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.” Yeehaa!!!!
This was Childlike Empress from “The Neverending Story”. I coined my virtual nick from this. A childlike on the facade but a force to be reckon with once you know the nature. (,”)
On whole, my 2015 is a year of heartbeats. It is the year of euphoric as well as palpitated heartbeats.